Listen better – Plan better – Build better
We remain true to the same principles on which our company was founded over a hundred years ago: providing superior service to our clients, putting safety first, creating opportunities for our people, delivering exceptional work, fostering innovation, acting with integrity, and strengthening our communities. These tenets unite us as one company, and guide every aspect of our business. We are a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenge.
- Always maintain an effective quality management system applying to our construction activities.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of work that enhances our reputation and those of our clients and stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance to all regulations and statutory body requirements.
- Seek to achieve and maintain best-practice methodologies throughout our construction activities.
- Maintain continual improvement through compliance with policy, measurement of performance, evaluation, review, training and procedural changes where required.
- Meet our clients’ requirements and meet or exceed their expectations.
- Communicate this policy to our employees, stakeholders and interested parties to ensure continued adherence to this policy.
- Establish channels of communication to encourage all employees and their representatives to contribute to improvements in our quality performance.
- Ensure that the reasons for defects are discovered, corrective action taken and that the effectiveness of this action is verified.
- Provide our employees with the right information, advice and training so they know their responsibilities, are competent to work and hold them accountable for their behaviour.